Technologies and Devices
- Y. Taur and T.H. Ning, Fundamentals of Modern VLSI Devices, Cambridge University Press, 1998.
- S.M. Sze, Semiconductor Devices: Physics and Technology, 2nd ed., Wiley, 2002.
Electromagnetics and EM Simulation
- S. Ramo, J.R. Whinnery and T.V. Duzer, Fields and Waves in Communication Electronics, 3rd ed., Wiley, 1994.
- A.M. Niknejad and R.G. Meyer, "Analysis, Design, and Optimization of Spiral Inductors and Transformers for Si RF IC's," IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol.33, no.10, pp.1470-81, Oct. 1998.
- K. Kundert, "Introduction to RF Simulation and its Application," IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol.34, no.9, pp.1298-1320, Sep. 1999.
- S.J. Mason, "Power gain in feedback amplifier," Trans. IRE Circuit Theory, vol. CT1, pp.20-25, June 1954.
- D.K. Shaeffer and T.H. Lee, "A 1.5-V, 1.5-GHz CMOS Low Noise Amplifier," IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol.32, no.5, pp.745-59, May 1997.
- T.H. Lee and A. Hajimiri, "Oscillator Phase Noise: a Tutorial," IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol.35, no.3, pp.326-36, Mar. 2000.
- D. Ham and A. Hajimiri, "Virtual Damping and Einstein Relation in Oscillators," IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol.35, no.3, Mar. 2003.
- H. Darabi and A.A. Abidi, "Noise in RF-CMOS Mixers: A Simple Physical Model," IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol.35, no.1, pp.15-25, Jan. 2000.
Last update: 6/26/2006