- 05/02/17 - The final report submission deadline is 10 pm ET, Wednesday May 10, 2017 (late submissions will not be accepted). The reports should be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- 05/01/17 - Updated the project information page, with the presentation schedule for friday May 5, 2pm to 5pm in CSB 523.
- 04/20/17 - Next week I will be hosting Dr. Santiago Segarra, who is a good friend and collaborator. During the class of Tuesday April 25th he will give us a short presentation on his work about using Network and Data Science to explore the (co)authorship of some of William Shakespeare's plays; see also this press release. I will teach normally up until 11:40 am, and then Santiago will take over with his talk starting at 11:45 am (on Tuesday April 25th). This is going to be a relatively high level (rather non-technical) presentation. If you know of anyone else that could be interested in listening, please let them know and they can join at 11:40 am. I will get some pizza and soda as well.
- 04/15/17 - The final project presentations have been scheduled for Friday May 5th, from 2pm to 5pm in room CSB 523. Details on what is expected is posted here. A detailed schedule indicating the order of the groups presenting will be posted soon.
- 02/21/17 - There will be no lecture in two weeks (Tuesday March 7th and Thursday March 9th). We will thus have a couple make-up lectures on Fridays March 3rd and 24th, 4:50 pm-6:05 pm, in 523 Computer Studies Building (CSB).
- 02/02/17 - Homework 1 is posted here. It is due Thursday February 9, in class.
- 02/01/17 - There will be no lecture in two weeks (Tuesday February 14th and Thursday February 16th). We will thus have a couple make-up lectures on Fridays February 3rd and 24th, 4:50 pm-6:05 pm, in 523 Computer Studies Building (CSB).
- 12/22/16 - The syllabus is posted here. The tentative class schedule has been updated as well.
- 12/20/16 - Class page created, currently updating from Spring'17 course.